Thursday, September 17, 2020

Product Review: CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

 Product Review: CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

Have been meaning to try this product for a while now. I am now halfway through the tube so I thought it was time to review. This is a gel cleanser that smells of tea tree. It is a low ph cleanser designed to be gentle on skin. I do find it to be gentle and not too stripping. It is supposed to be low foaming, but I do find it foams quite nicely. My main complaint is the packaging. It is a thin gel and just opening the tube it tends to spew out even without squeezing the tube much. This would be so much better packaged in a pump. 3/5 for me. Would repurchase if they changed the packaging. 

Where to buy: Ulta (link), Amazon (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment